Ebony Barbers Unisex Reward Cards Rules & Regulations
The best compliment you can give your barber is to keep coming back! At Ebony Barbers Unisex, your loyalty gets you a reward.
- Cards are valid at Ebony Barbers Prince Georges shop only.
- Cards will be given to customers at no additional cost and it must be presented at time of service/purchase to receive reward points.
- You will be awarded one (1) base point for every dollar purchased and points will not be issued for tax or tips.
- For every 200 points, you will receive $10 off any service or product purchased. This cannot be redeemed as cash for tips.
- Once you redeem $10 off your service or product, the customer point balance on your card returns to zero and you can start earning points again at next visit.
- The Ebony Barbers rewards card has no cash value and is not a coupon for a discount. No rewards points will be issued retroactively.
- If card is lost or stolen, we will issue another card. However, all points on the previous rewards card are not redeemable and points will not be transferred between cards.
- A family (2 or more – parents and children 18 or under) can use the same rewards card.
- You have to be at least 16 years of age to be issued a rewards card. Therefore, rewards cards for children 15 years of age or younger must be held by a parent or guardian.
- Rewards points are stored by the computer system and are automatically updated.
- Points will not be issued on the sale of Ebony Barbers Gift Cards. They will be issued on the redemption of Gift Cards.
- The Ebony Barbers Rewards Program is provided by Ebony Barbers Unisex (PG location only) which is responsible for the program operation. Ebony Barbers Unisex may change the terms of or discontinue this program at any time.
Disclaimer: Ebony Barbers Unisex reserves the right to discontinue membership privileges and/or void all or a portion of a member's point balance if the points have been issued, received or redeemed through computer error, fraud or theft, through illegal means or in a manner not authorized by Ebony Barbers Unisex.